And painful things happened.
And I got put on more antibiotics, even though they can’t find any proof of an infection in my body.
And I’m pretty sure the pills aren’t going to do anything, again.
And I really just want this to go away so I can get on with my life.
- greasepuppy said: I hope things get solved soon ;o;
- americalithuania said: I really hope you feel better soon!!
- the7throse said: T^T that gif makes it even more sad T___T I Hope you get well soon!
- lovekiller said: I hope you feel better soon. I know what it’s like to have a chronic illness, especially one that’s identified. I dealt with that for most of my teenage years.
- nekolady said: thinking of you <3
- anywigwilldo said: I don’t know what the problem is but I had a similar issue where they kept giving me medication that wasn’t fixing things. I finally went to a naturopath and I dunno if you can, but that’s what fixed my problem. ; n ; Maybe look into it if possible?
- cadney posted this