I’m not obligated to respect Moffat just because I like Doctor Who!
I am allowed to say I think his writing is repetitive and full of plotholes with poor development of characters and relationships! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
I am allowed to say I think his writing is terribly sexist! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
It’s because I am a fan of Doctor Who that I am so upset about Moffat’s lazy, sexist writing! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
Anonymous asked: I think you sound like a TV announcer. You have a really good strong clear voice that sounds like it would do nicely on TV! I don't detect too much Canadian in your accent either, so I think you're right about not having an accent.
Haha, really? Wow! No one’s ever told me that before.
What my friend Tia said to me in New York was that sometimes my Canadian accent just comes out. I bet that’s true and I don’t even notice.
Anonymous asked: So I have this class presentation for english in a weeks about how people act different in different social settings (relating back to catcher in the rye) and I thought it'd add to the presentation if I showed another side of my life by wearing Lolita. The problem is I'd be super embarrassed to wear it to (high) school. If I changed at break I'd only have to sit through chemistry before English but that class is full of cholos and bullies. Idk what to do....
I would ask your teacher for this SPECIFIC class if you could have 10 minutes to change before your presentation, and 10 minutes after. Tell her that the outfit is specifically for the presentation, and he/she should let you have this time.
Personally, I used to wear weird things to my high school and the worst thing anyone ever did to me was laugh and call me Avril Lavigne. The trick is to have a good friend support system — some people will bully you (because it’s high school and this shit inevitably happens every once and awhile), but your true friends will always stick by you and encourage you that you’re not alone.
Anonymous asked: omg your voice thing, you sound like a popular highschool girl from a tv show
You know what, you’re right. I think it’s absolutely bizarre.
I feel like I don’t sound like that in real life?
But when I listen to recordings of my voice, I sound like Serena Van Der Woodsen from Gossip Girl. Haha
Obligatory shoe pic!
For a minute I was like “Hey that girl is wearing pink Milky Planet” AND THEN I REALIZED THAT IT WAS ME
I’m going to do the accent challenge today!
I mentioned some people from tumblr in it, so… that’s why you’re tagged.
- Your name and username?
- Where are you from?
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theatre, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, Polka dots, LOL, Papaya, Penthouse, Beastly, Subtext, Smile.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What colour are your eyes?
- Do you have freckles?
- When is your birthday?
- What was the last thing you drank?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Do you speak a second language?
- Say something in it?
- Would you rather: Have a million dollars or a million friends?
- Eat a taco or a quesadilla?
- Be a shark or an elephant?
- Be a wizard or a vampire?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words?
My coordinate from New York City.
The idea was to put together a coordinate loosely based off “Lala” of the Little Twin Stars.